Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!

Today we celebrate one of the most appreciated holidays in all elementary schools!  Today is the incredible Dr. Seuss's birthday!  Students all across the country will be spending this week celebrating Dr. Seuss and celebrating reading with Read Across America week.
As a tribute to the Dr. and amazing literature everywhere, I am hosting a Read Across our Blogs week.  This week I will be sharing with you one freebie each day to celebrate reading!  If you would also like to participate, feel free to link up in the linky below!

The first freebie I have for you is a page from my newest series of Chunky Monkey Flip Flaps!  I have these flip flaps for each of the short vowels.  If you want to check them out, head over to my store.  To get your free page, click the picture below!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chunky-Monkey-Flip-Flaps-Freebie-1141891

Chunky Monkey is one of my students' favorite decoding strategies and they love doing these flip flaps during guided reading and centers!



No comments:

Post a Comment